Naked Turtle

To drop my shell for but a brief moment of the day

22.6.06

Turtle Violence

On my way back from lunch outside of Subway, I looked down into the water to see if any turtles were swimming around. From a distance, I saw some movement going on. Upon closer observation, it was indeed a turtle! Yay! I watched it swim close to the plants under the bridge. A couple seconds later, I saw another one following right behind it and moving a little more cautiously. Maybe they were playing hide and seek? When it came close to the bridge, the biggest one came up to it. Ooo two turtles playing! Or so I thought. The large turtle BIT the smaller one's neck and the smaller one dashed away! How violent and unecessary. I'm not so much a fan of the bigger one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home